HNY to all you Lavendeers!

I just finished closing the books on All About Lavender for the year.  Even sent off my local and state sales taxes.  There is still much more to do that is more cumbersome -- like inventory -- but that's for another day.  We've had some good snow so the plants will be watered at least for the next month or so. I have had a great year with my sewing and Salons.  I've always enjoyed entertaining and the Salons are just like having friends over to visit. We have a good time. My sewing has improved quite a bit.  I want to get really, really good at making beautiful throw pillows so I may seek out some help for that.
It's new year's eve and all is well.    Con has been over in Denver visiting kids and grandkids and plans to come home tomorrow -- hope the roads are clear.  You never know until you get to the tunnel or Vail pass what the weather will be.  It can be ok and then half hour later they may close the road.  But, of course, we have nothing like the snow problems they are having back east.
In a little while I'll start my wild and crazy NYEve celebration .... starting with a hot oil hair treatment, then finishing up the egg nog, and reading the final chapters of Fannie Flagg's "Daisy Fay Harper."  Do I know how to party? or what?   O, and I better finish off the ice cream that's left in the freezer ... Con wants to lose a few pounds, so no sense leaving temptation in his way - I'm real nice like that.   
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment