Last of the Season "Lavender Sachet Salon"

I’m inviting you, friend, once again to my home
with a happy day greeting and a pretty bad poem.

It’s the last of this year’s Salon events
lavender-filled items for the ladies and gents.

Eye pillows, neck wraps to heat up and feel
stiffness melt away as your tired muscles heal.

Let lavender sooth your tension away
with a soft “Comfy Pillow” at the end of the day.

A “Pillow Case Liner” in your pillow to sleep
gives a long, restful night without all the sheep.

A Yardley Soap Gift Box stashed in a drawer
when the neighbor with cookies shows up at your door.

Stockings and mitts made by sweet Christmas elves
and prices reduced to move them off of my shelves.

Bring a friend next Tuesday between 4 and 6:30
you can browse everything without pressure or worry.

I look forward to seeing you before this year’s end
Peace and Christmas blessings I wish you, my friend.

Rosemary Litz              All About Lavender


aboutlavender@yahoo.com 970-241-8450 http://aboutlavender.blogspot.com


TUESDAY, 12/14/10 ANYTIME FROM



4-6:30 My home, 500 Walnut Avenue

Janet Provence will also be here showing her latest, beautiful Miche Handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment