Saturday was so fun!!!

 The Christmas Faire on Saturday was great fun. I sold a lot of items, particularly the new neck wraps and eye pillows. People seem to buy them as gifts for others at this time of year. They do make a great surprise gift for the females in your life. Attendance was very good. All of the vendors appeared to be making sales. This year there were a few non-lavender crafts and they seemed quite popular. Lots of people came and it is so fun to see people I have seen in a while. talk with old friends. My sweetie husband, Con,  worked hard putting up my booth and helping pack up when it was over. He's such a great guy. We've both made so many new friends through our membership in the Lavender Association and he enjoyed chatting with many of them at the Faire.

Barbara is having fun!!!

 
Smiling Beauties are having fun.
"The Boys" are  having fun!
Diane & hubby are having fun.

SOME ARE HAVING FUN AND MAKING $$$ ...   Always a good thing!!!



 





 



10















1 comment:

  1. Nice write up & pics. However, where is a pic of your booth?? I see Con in the background of one. I think you need yours!! I plan to be at your house on Tues, I think you said 4:30. Two things possible to get in the way 1)job interview and 2)may fly to SanDiego over weekend (motorcycle stuff)which would jam me up on any extra time.

    ReplyDelete