Merry Christmas! 
     I'm heading out to Delta to a friend's home for a women's get-together. We have been friends for 25 years -- it is so hard to believe it.  Other than cutting her waist-long, blond hair, she doesn't look any different.  Some people just don't age well.
     She invited me to set up a table to show my lavender items.  I have been sewing like crazy to get ahead of the game because sales are good.  Yesterday the door bell rang and there was a young woman who was handing out business cards for an insurance agent.  So I took the card and then gave her one of mine in return - fair is fair, right?
     When I answered the door I was pinning a neck wrap and it was still in my hand.  When she read my card and looked at the furry neck wrap in my hand ... yep ... out it came.  "Do you like lavender?  O, I love lavender.  This is a neck wrap I am making from fake fur with satin cuffs (similar one in photo below).  Very cool.  It's washable. You remove the inner liner and put in the microwave" ... yada yada yada.  When she reached over and felt the material, I invited her in.  My living and dining room were still set up from my Tuesday Salon -- how convenient.  She bought a neck wrap for a Christmas present for her mom.  She was happy, I was happy.  I went back to my sewing.

HobbyLobby had just enough remnant to make these two cute neck wraps -- little girls would love them.  More on kids and lavender later.   FORGET THE PHOTO --- IT MAKES ME SO MAD  Just won't download .... me or the computer?????   I hate this thing sometimes.  There, I feel better now.   Later.

1 comment: