Fun at the Fair

Poor Grizelda -- I sold the neck
wrap right off her back!
Her eye pillow too!
I really enjoyed spending Saturday at the Senior Center Christmas Fair -- just as I did last year.  The people who organize it are so nice and accommodating. It's nice to see some of the same vendors again. It's easy to see how craft fair vendors become a little community of friends over time.  Some people noticed that I have a larger line of products this year. My friend, Janet, was there with a bigger variety of beautiful Miche bags.  Part of the fun is talking with the customers and seeing some friends who drop by.  Sales were good.  I find it so interesting that items that are very popular at one sale are barely noticed at another sale.  Some things that sold well at one place, didn't sell at all at another place. I had to say goodbye to two of my favorite eye pillow/neck warmer sets.  The brown fake fur fuzzies were snatched up right away.  So I plan to make a few more of them before the next event.  And speaking of the next event, it will be a Lavender Sachet Salon at my home on Wed., Nov. 17th. Drop in any time between 4:00 and 6:30 p.m. to see new lavender filled products.
If you can't make one of the Salon events, just call me and we can work out a time for you.

1 comment:

  1. Bought a comfy pillow for my daughter's bed and she loves it. Want to get 2 more for my nieces. Will come to you Salon on the 17th.

    ReplyDelete