A big thank you to Analli and Christi for inviting me to their home craft fair on Friday evening and Saturday.  Not only did I meet some interesting women who were also selling their crafts, but I met some great customers. People are so fun to chat with at events like this one.  For one thing, the home setting is a relaxed was to browse and buy.  Second, there is no pressure to "sell" so it's a matter of just enjoying talking with people.  As it turned out I did sell many neck wraps and eye pillows.  Got some good ideas on other products that people could use - like palm supports for keyboarders.  I learned how to make a lightbox so that I can take better photos of my work.  And met a woman who is going to help me improve my blog.  Some people are just so nice. 
     I intended to post the names and companies of some of the craft people I met, but their business cards are in my notebook, which is in the closet, which I am too tired to pull out tonight.  So I'll do it next time. 
     It's Thanksgiving Eve and all is well.  I have so much to be thankful for ... nite nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment