Festival Almost Here

The 2nd Colorado Lavender Festival is almost here and I'm so excited!  Nearly 4000 people are expected to attend. We have plenty of vendor booths, food, music, workshops and Festival Merchandise for sale.  Last year, a fabulous cookbook "Spike It With Lavender" was created by LAWC member Lida Lafferty. This year she has a packaged insert of new pages to add to the book.  Each year she will publish a new batch so the book can continue to grow with new recipes and tips.  The T-shirts are great this year, very colorful. I'm buying 2 or 3 because I last year I only bought 1 and it is almost worn out.  This year's version is so cute, I'll wear it a lot.  Check out the Festival website for prices and pictures. You can order online if you can't attend the fair. http://www.coloradolavender.org/

<>
lavender filled drawer pillow sets 4"x6"

I'm finishing up my sewing projects and will have a lot of new items for sale.  My friend, Roberta, helping me design my booth setup to improve the visual appeal. She has a background in merchandising and has an eye for attracting people's attention through placement.  In a limited space of 10"x10" booth, my creative ideas are pretty limited.     6 25 12

3 closet hangers full of lavender


No comments:

Post a Comment