Description and Price List for my Lavender-Filled Products

This is the busiest time of year for me, particularly this year since I have been sewing many custom orders.  I so enjoy creating beautiful and sweet smelling things for people.  The people who buy from me love lavender just as I do.  Of course, many purchases this time of year are for Christmas gifts.  I have put an advertisement in our local newspaper (special classified section "Handmade for the Holidays) to refer anyone who is interested to look up my blog and check out the products, descriptions and prices. Email me at rosemarylitz@yahoo.com or call me at 970.314.7613 is you see something that you would like to buy or for more information.  Merry Christmas!
4x6 drawer sachet set of 2 filled with lavender buds $7.50 per set. Put in dresser drawers to gently scent clothing with lavender.


Luxurious Neck Wraps measure 32x8" and Eye Pillows are 5" x 14." All have removable muslin liners. Liners are filled with fragrant lavender flowers for aroma and flaxseed to hold the heat when microwaved. Liners can be heated or chilled. Covers are a variety of washable fabrics including fleece, crushed velvet, satin, cotton and flannel. Neck Wraps are $22 each. Eye Pillows are $13 each.
 
Posted by PicasaMore Items on Next Page

No comments:

Post a Comment