Lavender Sachet Salon upcoming schedule

There days many people are buying Christmas gifts early And they are looking for things that are unique and useful to the recipient.  So I am setting up the schedule for my Lavender Sachet Salons for you to visit and browse my lavender filled products.  Two special friends have each generously agreed to hold a LSS at their home - one in Fruita and one in Delta.  Of course, I will host one at my home here in Grand Junction.  We are working out the dates and I'll post them just as soon as they are confirmed.  Probably late October, early November and early December.

A Lavender Sachet Salon is an open house event that usually runs 2 to 2 1/2 hours.  People are encouraged to bring a friend and drop in and take a look at all of the lavender products that I have for sale.  It is a way to browse without pressure to buy.  There are refreshments and lots of chatting -- and often a surprise when you unexpectedly run into someone you know.  It's great fun.   Big thank you hug to Zelinda and Yvonne.

No comments:

Post a Comment