Great New Article in The Business Times

A wonderful article about All About Lavender was published in this month's Grand Valley Business Times. It was so well written and gave some details about my home-based business.  There is a photo of a basket of small lavender drawer pillows and closet hangers.  But I have many more items in my product line such as, eye pillows, warm neck wraps, dream pillows, decorator pillows, tub liners, backpack/saddle bag liners and purse poppers.  Also shoe stuffers.  There are some photos of them further down on this blog and I will get more of them into the "Photos" section so you can see the quality and the prices. 

I sell via home parties and as a vendor at selected fairs.  And also show in my home. So if you would like to stop by and see the beautiful items, just call me first on any day to be sure I'm here and to get directions.  I'm easy to find in Grand Junction, CO.   970.241-8450.   Email   aboutlavender@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Great article in the paper. Need open-house schedule for pre-Christmas.

    ReplyDelete