I've been working on some new items for the Lavender Sachet Salon to be held at my house on Tuesday, Nov 29th. It's a drop-in, open house where people can browse and buy items. Everything I sew is filled with sweet, fragrant lavender.
Customers are great at suggesting new items. That's where the idea for coffee cozy pads came from. Putting a hot cup on the pad releases a scent of lavender. Another customer came up with the idea for bookmarks. I've been using one at my bedside for years now but it didn't occur to me to make them for others until she suggested it. The photo doesn't do them justice. I used a beautiful white brocade for some. And a cream colored satin for the others.
I'm excited about Tuesday's event ... it's fun to see the folks that come. Refreshments and time to chat -- real nice. 11/27/11


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment