WHERE IS SEPTEMBER 31?

I just won't admit that it is October already.  So I'm adding another day to September for this year.  Over time I have become more of a summer person and just hate to see the season leave. As a kid growing up in MI, I was a winter person, loved going over to the frozen pond behind the grocery store and ice skate after school. Sleds and toboggans were fun too.  That was then, this is now!
I did another cutting from the lavender plants yesterday, some beautiful large buds.  I'm a little surprised they are still blooming, but then we got a late start this year.  So I have plenty of  good fresh lavender to fill my sachets, eye and neck wraps and pillows.  It just smells so good.

My dear, sweet friend, Zelinda, will host a "Lavender Sachet Salon" at her home in Fruita on Tuesday, October 26 from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.  I'll have many new lavender products for you to browse and buy. (Address later). 

I'll have a vendor table at the Senior Center in Grand Junction on November 6th.  It's a small fair, one where you find the most creative, useful items that you don't find in stores.  I had fun last year. So stop bye if you can.    On Saturday, Dec. 4th (10 am to 4 pm) I'll have a booth at the Lavender Association Craft Fair at the Fairgrounds on Orchard Mesa.  It is a lavender-oriented fair with lots of great products, mostly hand made here in the area. I'll post the entire schedule this week including addresses.

Email me if you would like to host a "Lavender Sachet Salon" for your friends or neighbors - it can be a small gathering.  I bring the refreshments and we have a fun time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment