Sold My Favorite Comfy Pillow at Saturday's Lavender Sachet Salon

Pale Blue Panne Comfy Pillow
     You know how you can get attached to things that you put a lot of effort into?  Well, this pale blue Comfy Pillow is my favorite.  Such a soft yet luxurious feel to it.  Panne is a lightweight, brushed velvet with a shimmery appearance. Soft and very pretty as a pillow covering, it has dark blue cord trim. Sized 10"x14" makes it a great "nap" pillow.  Alas, I had to part with it.
     The good news is that I sold it with a matching eye pillow to someone who is giving it to a friend as a Christmas gift. I know the friend will just love it.
     In my stock I have an eye pillow, neck wrap from the same material but trimmed with white lace.  I will make another Comfy Pillow and trim it with matching lace. 
     I have reserved two vendor tables for a Lavender Sachet Salon on Saturday, Nov. 6th at the Grand Junction Senior Recreation Center. That is my deadline.  Guess I better get sewing!!!                10/29/10

No comments:

Post a Comment