Haven't posted lately.

I've been away from this blog for a while -- too much going on in my life and I can't juggle it all.  Wonder why I give up the things I really like to do when I enjoy them so much.  Like writing this blog and posting pics of stuff I am making. 
The winter has been cold-but I like it.  When I left Michigan 20 some years ago, I said I would never again complain about winter -- and I haven't.  Nothing here in CO compares to the miserable winters I've had back there.  But I guess weather has changed there too. 
Last Winter backyard lavenders
Although we've had some snow, I am going to drag out the hose tomorrow and put some water on the lavender plants.  As long as the temp is above freezing. It was beautiful today and probably will be tomorrow too.  3 2 13

No comments:

Post a Comment