2 New Products for Lavender Salon June 1st


Lavender filled dryer bags (artist in residence -guess who)



Add caption
After several attempts, I finally got the "formula" down pat. A big THANK YOU to all of my faithful "guinea pigs" who tested out my primitive samples and gave me feedback for improvement.  Like many of us, I don't like using the store-bought dryer sheets because of the chemicals in them.  These home made dryer bags give a light lavender aroma to the dried clothes. Each one lasts me from 7 to 10 loads.  Even though they seem to stop transferring aroma to the clothes, they can still be used as drawer sachets -- just squeeze them occasionally to refresh the aroma.  I'll have them for sale at next week's Lavender Salon and will ask buyers to give me feedback on how long the aroma lasts for them.  I'll keep testing because the aroma may last longer with loads of cottons vs towels or vice versa.
The other new items for the Salon are drawer liners filled with lavender. A 15"x22" liner in the bottom of the drawer can take the place of the 4x4" drawer pillows or sachets. See the cute fabrics ... there will also be some other patterns for the "more sedate" amongst us!                                  5/24/11

15x22" lavender filled cotton drawer liners


No comments:

Post a Comment